Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Green Smoothie Recipe #2-You'd never guess what's in it!

I'm back with another Green smoothie recipe. You can find the first green smoothie recipe here.

I've been on the hunt for green smoothie recipes ever since I fell in love with them. I got this recipe from a friend, courtesy of Joythebaker. When I tell you this smoothie is delicious it is yummy...pure deliciousness.


Combined in this bright green goodness (btw green is my fav. color) includes:
1 heaping cup of spinach
1 heaping cup of kale (just the leaves)
1.5 cups of unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon of raw honey
1 frozen banana
1 pear (ripe)

First combine the kale, spinach, and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. Stop the blender and then add the banana, pear, and honey. Blend some more and serve.

 Honestly, you don't even taste the spinach and the kale. If you love bananas, then this is the smoothie for you, because it seems like I only blended milk and bananas.

This green smoothie is pure, green deliciousness! Most importantly, its healthy!





Don't forget to Comment| Rate| Follow :o)

4 comments:

  1. omg it looks yummy, have you tried it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I just made it...Honestly, you won't even taste the green leafy veggies. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should we mix up a batch for the Super Bowl party? What type of alcohol will go well in that drink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try these out!!!!!!!!!! I'm running out of soy milk, and I always wanted to try Almond Milk, and because that's what your recipe calls for, you are going to make me try it :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!