Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting in the mood for a workout session


image via pinterest



As much as I enjoy the benefits of exercising, sometimes I don't feel like it.

To get in the mood of working out, I will do either one of two things.

1. I will listen to 'up-beat' music. Music that requires getting up out of your seat to dance (usually soca/dancehall music). OR
2. I will watch several exercise videos on YouTube, like this one below.

BodyRock.Tv is no joke!

That usually does the trick for me.

How do you get in the mood to exercise?


2 comments:

  1. I love Zuzana from Body Rock tv!!!!!!! And I'm loving her shoes...I need to get some new running shoes (I just wrote a post on how fashion inspires me as well!)
    I know the feeling of not wanting to workout sometimes! I usually listen to some music that can get me dancing as well, lately it's been samba and punta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love BodyRockTV! I follow them and even tried to do one of their 30 day challenges. However, I felt like their workouts are too hard for me right now. Once I get used to my current workout routine and possibly reach a plateau, then i'll incorporate some of their workouts. Either way, they are inspirational!

    When I don't feel like working out, I just get up and do it. Yesterday, I didn't want to do Zumba but I just got up and went to Zumba. Also, having a workout buddy helps as well ESPECIALLY during morning workouts! You just get up because you don't want to disappoint the other person.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!